Leadership is practices not so much in words as in attitude and in actions.
– Harold S. Geneen
Mastering Emotional Intelligence
- Discover emotional intelligence — what it is, the biological basis, and the four core EQ skill model
- Learn why emotional intelligence matters — the business case for emotional intelligence
- Measure your emotional intelligence skills — debrief the Emotional Intelligence Appraisal — Me Edition
- Observe emotional intelligence skills in action
- Learn and apply 66 emotional intelligence strategies for developing the four core EQ skills
- Set your EQ goals and complete your emotional intelligence action plan
- Understand the 4 areas:
- Social awareness
- Relational management
Leadership – Defining your style
Leadership makes the difference. Just rest on that statement and consider it for a moment. Leadership is in our places of work, homes, communities, and politics. Leadership makes the difference between feeling and saying something is good or something is bad.
- Based on the work of Bernard M. Bass and The Bass Handbook of Leadership
- Leadership concepts and a historical look at leadership
- Newer leadership studies including transformational leadership,ethics, presidential leadership and executive leadership. Changes to leaders hip theories.
- What is your leadership style? Development of a your individualized leadership plan.